Working Wisdom You Can Use
Many people who achieve great things in their careers share a similar set of values and disciplines, which have worked in harmony to help them achieve their dreams.
Friday Reflections brings these values to life through fun short stories and cartoons:
- Keep on learning new skills: They will never abandon you until your mind does.
- Assume Responsibility: If you see an opportunity/problem, you own it.
- People and Relationships: It is people who make things happen, not machines.
- Flexibility: If you want to be successful in this fast moving world, be ready to change the document before the ink is dry.
- Take Risks: That is the only way to realize your true potential.
- Passion: Do things with passion. It is contagious.
- Performance and Results: In the final analysis, it is the value that you bring to the society.
We hope that Friday Reflections will help you take a few minutes out of a busy week to reflect on these values, and on how you can achieve your own dreams.