- Knowing that I have a lot of problems at work and when I wake up in the morning I will turn them into solutions that provide value.
- Knowing that my employer sees this value in my work because I have been invited to the meetings that deals with creating even higher value for our customers, investors and employees.
- Knowing that I am working with a great team of passionate, focused people who believe that, “the real measure of their performance is by their customers in value chain.”
- Knowing that our team is a functional family.
- Knowing that the people I work with never rest on their laurels. They are on the never ending journey of being the best and then better than the best.
- Knowing I have a wonderful loving and caring family that I look forward to once work is over.
- Knowing that the world is so big with an abundance of opportunities and there is always room somewhere in this world for my talents.
- Knowing that my life has been fulfilling with the people I met, the places I visited, experiences I had and contributions I made.
What gives you GOOD sleep at night?
*Reposted from 09/05/2013 with minor edits.